cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Putway strategy "I" issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I Maintained putaway strategy "I"- for my storage type(SU Managed)  and with relevant Material master data LE qty and Max qty .According to the configuration system is behaving fine.

But at the time of picking any open  Putway TO for a bin , i am not  able to pick a material from  the bin. Until unless i have to confirm a TO or cancel a TO to pick a material from the bin.

For Ex: i have a material ABC with LE qty as 10 and max qty as 100.

Material   Storage bin  stock

ABC          XYZ          10

if i put a GR for material for 30 pieces, stock will go to XYZ  Bin according to putaway strategy "I". In the same time i want to pick 2 pieces for delivery system is not allowing to proceed.

whether this is  standard behaviour of SAP,  if not how to resolve it.?

Please guide me.

Thanks

Muthuraman.D

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Muthuraman,

Please check your Set blocking indicator at time of stock placement in storage type (T331-SPEIN),make the field becomes blank,then try to do the parallel process

With Warm Regards

Rahul GK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Thanks for your reply. But my issue is not related with Blocking logic it is related with SU Merging issue(Due to putaway strategy I). when the Bin is having any open TO putaway at the same time i am trying to pick a available stock for delivery it is throwing a error.

Thanks

Muthuraman.D

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I suppose you have to check your blocking logic on warehouse number level. Try if the method "B" allows you to do what you want.

Brgds

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

can anyone reply on these issue.

Thanks

Muthuraman.D