cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DB connect error in DB02 tcode for MAx db database

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

i am in a bit truble right now, earlier i was able to run the DB02 tcode but fom last some days its giving me follwoing error for same

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name and Server     : BPD - dl380g4
Function            : DBM_CONNECT
Error               : DBM Error
Return Code         :        -11
Error Message       : tp error:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

also for tcode DB59 when i try to connect to the database it gives me the following error

please help me on this

thanks and Regards

Amar Ghuge

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amar,

Check these notes

SAPNOTE: 774161 Access to DB50 or LC10 not possible.

SAPNOTE: 684106 Microsoft runtime DLLs.

Thanks,

Venkat

sunil_bangera2
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi,

glad to see this quick reply.... i had some queries here i couldnt find the DBMRFC.exe in my system i have SAPDBMRFC.exe file in kernel folder

can you guide me on this

also for infomation when i try to run the sapdbmrfc.exe in cmd it say canotnot be initialized properly press ok to terminate

thanks

Amar