Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exclusion of certain deliveries in optimization

former_member503200
Participant
0 Kudos

All,

We use deliveries for our TPVS optimization.  We would like to eliminate certain types of deliveries ( Donations,employee sales etc.,) in our optimization.  As we use deliveries data in SNP, we cannot exclude them in CIF.  So, what is the best way to eliminate these kind of deliveries in TPVS optimization. Any help is appreciated.

thx

Jeff

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There's a number of ways to make the optimizer avoid generating shipments.

you could set up some configuration on the TPVS profile that avoids pulling in the deliveries you want to exclude.

You could implement BADI /SAPAPO/VS_FUNIT.  If you don't want to see the deliveries in VS01 - You can set the HIDE flag on the deliveries in either the CHANGE_SCHEDLINES or the CHANGE_FUNITS.  You could also set the lock in those 2 methods if you wanted to See the delivery, but not generate shipments.

hope that helps

Charles Ramey

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff,

This question regarding TPVS is best answered in the APO Community.  While there is significant commonality between TPVS and TM functionality, they work in quite different environments. 

I will arrange for your post to be moved to APO.

Regards, Mike

former_member503200
Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry for inconvenience.  Thx Michael.

Jeff

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff,

No problem.  I can see this post being in either location, but I think there are more likely resources to answer your question in APO than in TM.  For other TPVS questions, it might be more of toss up.

Regards, Mike