cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC PC 10.0 - TCE - Control Testing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm having certain problems with the testing of a couple manual controls. The system is configured with the "Validation of Manual Test of Control Effectiveness" flag on, so the subprocess owner has to review the control.

Once the control testing is performed by the tester, we get an error and the control is not received by the reviewer.

Here's a screenshot of the error. Can somebody give some pointers over this issue?

We checked the permissions (responsibilities) and they are properly assigned.

We also ran tx SWPR, but we get the same error.

Thanks experts!!

Cheers,

M.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's hard to tell from just this information, but I would start troubleshooting by verifying the configuration "Perform Task-Specific Customizing".  It looks like there might be a problem with your agents or your event linking.  Make sure you configure both nodes, GRC and Process Control.  Make sure the the blank agents are set to "General Task" as described in the IMG Help.  For both of the "Activate event linking" nodes, verify that they are 1) activated and 2) the error feedback is set to "3 do not change linkage".  Don't miss the last one on the bottom.  Sometimes, if these settings are not set exactly, there will be a break in the workflow.  That is what appears to be happening here.  Let me know if this fixes the problem.  If not, there are other things I can suggest. 

Answers (0)