Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web browser error Group 'Not found'.

former_member325638
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have BW systems on NW 7.3.  Along with this; we use Bex 3.5.

Whenever using Bex query designes; we open any query. And then try display query on web; it gives below error.

Not found

The following error occured: 

<pre> LOCATION Message Server on host alpapsq00005 ERROR Group BP1_LOGON_GROUP not found TIME Thu Oct 11 13:39:44 2012 RELEASE 720 COMPONENT LG VERSION 5 RC -6 MODULE lgxx_mt.c LINE 4577 DETAIL LgIGroupX COUNTER 140 </pre> 

SAP message server ,release 720 (BR4)

The URL which appear is below:

http://alpapsq00005.nbcuni.ge.com:8100/sap/bw/BEx?sap-language=EN&CMD=LDOC&INFOCUBE=ZXBOXM&QUERY=Z_B...

If we manually change 8100 to 8000 in browser window; it goes fine then.

We checked function module RSBB_URL_PREFIX_GET single test; and it shows correct ports as system number is 00 in al systems.

ICM port parameters are below:

icm/server_port_2                           PROT=HTTPS, PORT=1443, TIMEOUT=900

icm/server_port_0                           PROT=HTTP,PORT=8000

In dev and prod system; it tales to similar URL; but with port 8000 and manual tweaking is not required.

::-  One important thing to be noticed in above error message is "BP1_LOGON_GROUP". BP1 is production system. And system in which this is being run in BR4.

It appears to be related to refresh of this system from production system.

Group in SMLG and RZ12 are corect.

Please help

Thanks

Varun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

Do you have this logon group "BP1_LOGON_GROUP not found" present on your system in backend and activated. You can check the same from SMLG tcode and a green dot should be there in front of it.?

I am doubting this because both errors, "ERROR Group BP1_LOGON_GROUP not found" and "Test Load balancing" related error are related with Logon groups.

Regards,

Ashutosh Shukla

former_member325638
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

No this group does not exist in QA system SMLG. As already stated by me in start of this message. But this group exists in production system

Thanks

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked system landscape settings in portal?

former_member325638
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Problem has been resolved now. as updated earlier; it is using service within system and is not linked to system landscape or Jco entry in portal.

We checked Bex service in SICF but missed /sap/bw service. Upon further checking all the services; we found the wrong group in service /sap/bw and problem resolved after changing that

regards

varun

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may want to check the JCo RFC destinations definition post system copy in the Content Administrator (J2EE home page -> Web dynpro tools -> Content Administrator). Looks like the JCo RFC destination still hold the logon group of the source system.

Regards,

Srikishan

former_member325638
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srikrishnan,

We have checked in the portal system and JCO RFC has the correct logon group defined.

And while; displauying query on the web in query designer; I am not sure whether it uses portal in between or not.

Thanks

Varun

former_member325638
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just to add; the URL of production and Dev systems also has port 8000. Not sure why it is taking to 8100 in case of QA systems. And in that URL window; if we manually change 8100 to 8000; then refresh again; it works fine and it does not show production system logon group entry.

I am also doubtful whether it uses portal in between or not. It is a probelm while displaying anything in Web from SAP.

The function module RSBB_URL_PREFIX_GET show correct host name and correct port which works fine when entered or corrected manually in URL window

Regards

Varun

former_member325638
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Upon further looking into the issue; sharing one more finding. Please advise if anyone has any idea on this problem resolution:

When I test service sap/bw/BEx in SICF; it takes me to the URL successfully and goes to correct port 8000; no logon group errpr.

But when I do 'Test Load balancing' on same service; it gives the same error as pasted on top of this message. Same test works fine in dev and prod system. But giving error in QA.

The system number of all thre systems is 00. Below parameter is also same in all three

ms/http_port  = 8100

Thanks

Varun