Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in UDDI system query when creating Provider System

former_member229542
Active Participant
0 Kudos

When clicking on SLD Identifier dropdown menu

It shows Error in UDDI system query: "No Primary Services Registry maintained in this System."

Any help regarding this?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi Martin,

I'm not quite sure what your full scenario is or what your netweaver version is but you could maybe have a look at this:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp2/helpdata/en/25/683fbe7e01407cb20995d10d71c895/content.htm

Check if you have configured your system to point to the Services Registry (in SOAMANAGER) in your environment...Set the primary flag for the primary Services Registry (if you have multiple) in your landscape.

See: "To make this the primary Services Registry, select Primary"

Regards, Trevor

former_member229542
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Trevor, thanks for your inputs

Let me explain a little further what consultants are trying to make it work.

They are trying to utilize an Application from the ERP 6.06 Based on NW 7.3 System DES,100 which consumes a Web Service to a Netweaver 7.31 CE System.

Therefore they need to configure a Consumer proxy

Since they are using Business Scenario Configuration, they are creating a Provider System and following all the steps mentioned before.

I understand this information should be taken from the SLD, since on the screen it says SLD Identifier.

SLD is working fine, so there is something missing since its not showing any Primary Service registered.

I will check the link you sent me and see if i can understand a little about this.

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
former_member229542
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Indeed Raja, i have checked this same thread, but still unable to find out what is missing.