cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COM Error: Unknown, returning error 1028533

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey guys,

I got this error COM Error, and got the returning Error 1028533. And I found out a SAP Note 1397188, which says that you can use the program /SAPAPO/TS_LCM_QUERY to find the data that is out of range. But when I put a number to look, even a small one (to test it), it will only tell me "It does exist data bigger than X number" or "It doesn't exist data bigger than X number". Any idea what am I doing wrong, or what else do I need to have this program work correctly?

Or other suggestions can you give me to find out which data numbers are bigger than the element range? Also how can I eliminate them from APO and BW, or do I just need to delete them from BW?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member197994
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guillermo,

This COM error means: "Integer out of packe range". It means that a return value of a COM routine is too big. The value doesn't fit in the defined integer in the ABAP interface. Basically a returned value cannot be converted in the ABAP format due to the fact that it is too big.

Your scenario indicates that there might be huge values in liveCache which cannot be handled by ABAP. There could exist huge values for a certain key figure and the given time bucket profile.

Most likely there is one (or more) CVC's that have such really high values in any bucket and any key figure.

I think you're using report /SAPAPO/TS_LCM_QUERY correctly.

The individual value of the key figures may not exceed the limit which is 1 trillion 1,000,000,000,000 on the interface level, but the problem can be the value on the aggregated level. So you need to find out if aggregated level is defined.

Best regards,

Tiemin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tiemin,

How can I find out about the aggregate level? I did found out that the limit of the variable type is 15 digits to the left of the decimal and 3 to the right of the decimal. From the note I understand that the report could tell me the exact data or value which is exceeding this ranges.

Best Regards,

Answers (0)