cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC 10 integration with non-SAP applications

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello GRC experts,

I've seen references on the web to SAP GRC 10 integration with non-SAP applications but have found no documentation describing exactly how this integration works. 

As an example, in a scenario involving GRC AC 10 and, let's say, Oracle Financials, how would user provisioning occur automatically in the Oracle Financials system after compliance checks were completed in GRC?  Are there 3rd party apps that provide this integration?

Thanks. Any help is appreciated.

Rex L. Farris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rex,

Did you able to find any answer to that, If yes could you also post the same here..

Thanks and Regards

Ankit sharma

kevin_tucholke1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Rex/Ankit:

Please see SAP Note 1076755 Greenlight Adapters- Versions of ORA, JDE and PS Supported.

For Non ABAP or Non SAP systems, the use of a Greenlight adapter is needed for the provisioning to happen automatically from SAP Access Control.  As part of the product, SAP deliveres adapters for Oracle, JD Edwards and Peoplesoft from the SAP Service Marketplace.

Other system connectors would need to be purchased from Greenlight directly.  You can view their website at www.greenlightcorp.com.

I hope this answers your query.  Please mark as such if it does.

Thanks

Kevin Tucholke

Principal Consultant SAP America

Business Analytics Services Competency Center

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the feedback, Kevin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

Thanks a lot for the Active response.

I require some clarification on the same,

1) For the system like Siebel will the greenlight adapter work.

2) Greenlight adapter what i believe is again third party, so, why cant we use the IDM instead of greenlight adapter.

Your advice will be really helpful on the same..

Thanks and Regards

Ankit Sharma

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

We are in the process of upgrading our SAP GRC 5.3 environment to version 10.1.

Greenlight RTA is used in the 5.3 environment to connect to our Oracle Database.

When we upgrade to GRC 10.1 (which is ABAP based) we will need Netweaver ABAP stack for the same. Whereas Greenlight RTA needs Netweaver Java Stack. In the 5.3 version both the Application and the Adapter used Netweaver Java Stack.

As SAP does not have a native adapter to connect to Oracle and Greenlight RTA is recommended and available for this work, are there any Licensing implications in terms of Netweaver Java vs ABAP, if any?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jitin,

This discussion is over 2 years old and the question is marked as Answered. Please start a new discussion for your new question, keeping in mind that questions on this discussion forum are posted to the Community, not directed to specific respondents. If you have a question you need to direct to SAP Support, please raise an Incident with them.

Gretchen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure Gretchen. I shall do the same. We have tried to get in touch with the appropriate SAP contact to have our question answered, but there has been no response. I shall start a new Discussion. Thanks.