cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom popup in standard fpm button

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

My requirement is that whenever the user clicks the ORDER(FPM) button in SRM 7.0 Shopping cart screen,it should open a custom popup with few “Yes/No”questions  and two buttons “Order” and “Cancel”.If cancel button is clicked,the control should come back to the shopping cart screen and if order button is clicked,then it should trigger the workflow for ordering the shopping cart.Could you please tell me how to achieve this?Any suggestion would be of much help to me.

Thanks and Regards,

Rohini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohini,

In FPM we have Dialog box which will be like a view where you can add your own uibb and use some UI elements in your case question and answer you need to use text view ui for this and form uibb.

you can also add your own custom buttons in this popup like ORDER and CANCEL buttons.

refer this link http://scn.sap.com/thread/3247164

Regards

Madhukiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Thanks for your help.I have little knowledge in FPM.Could you please brief me in detail about FPM dialog box concept?Any documentation on this.

Thanks and Regards,

Rohini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohini,

Which GUIBB are you using OVP , OIF , GAF .

Hope you know to create Dialog Box in Configuration.

In GET_DATA or PROCESS_EVENT method.

DATA lo_fpm                            TYPE REF TO if_fpm.

DATA ls_dialog_prop                    TYPE fpm_s_dialog_box_properties.

lo_fpm ?= cl_fpm_factory=>get_instance( ).

ls_dialog_prop-width = 600.

ls_dialog_prop-title = text-012.

lo_fpm->open_dialog_box(

EXPORTING

iv_dialog_box_id         = 'ORDER'    " FPM: ID of the dailog window

is_dialog_box_properties ls_dialog_prop   " Dialog Box Properties

io_event_data            io_event->mo_event_data   " Event data for the dilaog box

*          iv_event_adapts_context  =     " Data element for domain BOOLE: TRUE (='X') and FALSE (=' ')

).

And also go through these links

http://www.scribd.com/doc/100803437/102/Creating-and-Configuring-an-FPM-Dialog-Box

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw73/helpdata/en/23/102a78b5184affbd0da0546f1ebf6a/frameset.htm

Regards

Madhukiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you know about how I can pass some data at this point (lo_fpm->open_dialog_box) to dialog box fields which I have added in the configuration.

Thanks,

Arnab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you can pass the data there is a exporting parameter io_event_data in

lo_fpm->open_dialog_box .

lo_fpm->open_dialog_box(

EXPORTING

iv_dialog_box_id         = 'ORDER'    " FPM: ID of the dailog window

is_dialog_box_properties ls_dialog_prop   " Dialog Box Properties

io_event_data            io_event->mo_event_data   " Event data for the dilaog box

*          iv_event_adapts_context  =     " Data element for domain BOOLE: TRUE (='X') and FALSE (=' ')

).

before calling the above method set the values which you want to pass.

io_event->mo_event_data->set_value    call this method and set the value.

Regards

Madhukiran.

Answers (0)