cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass deletion of shipment document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We have a scenario where we need to delete shipments in mass for some specific plants.

Can anyone suggest what would be the best way to do this.

Thanks,

Saji

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I also came across another way to do this through VT02N. In VT02N we enter any shipment no and then go to Shipments and Deliveries (F7). From here we go to Edit -> Select further shipments. After selecting the shipments we can select these for deletion.

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can do this VT06 transaction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar, Thanks for the reply. Can you please share some more details. When I go to VT06, I could see only mass change option.

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is the shipments contain deliveries ?.If the shipments contains deliveries it is not possible.If blank shipments go to VT11 enter the shipments then select all the shipments then select change button it will take you shipment screen there select deliveries option.

You can see all selected shipments ,select all the shipments then delite it will delete all the shipments.

I have checked this VT11.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sridhar. Although there is a limitation that the shipments selected for deletion should have the same shipment type and transport planning pt, we are able to delete this way.

MichalRehak
Newcomer
0 Kudos

I've managed to develop a report that takes all shipments given by select-options for a given shipment type and removes them from the system. It also gives you the log of what's been processed and what's the result. In case you are interestied in the report coding, don't hesitate to get in touch via mtcd.eu.