cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Function Module which generates Trip number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

what is the function module which generates the Trip number after creating the travel request.

I have a requirement like the below:

While creating the travel request i need to add few custom fields like text-boxes and check boxes etc and store them in ztable with the respective personal number and trip number. I am able to store all the custom field values along with pernr in ztable but unable to capture the trip number.

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am able to catch the trip number generated for the travel request in RPRTEC00->INCLUDE rprmr000_alv.

The issue is resolved.

Thank you guys.

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What WebDynpro technology do you use in your portal content, WebDynpro JAVA or WebDynpro ABAP?

Cheers, Lukas

0 Kudos

Maybe the User exit MP56TFEX for EX_GET_NUMBER will help, we also have the BAPI BAPI_TRIP_CREATE_FROM_DATA

hope its useful

cheers

Sally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sally,

Thankx for the replay.

These things are helpful when we r creating trip from back-end.

But i need to catch the trip number in front-end in ESS. we are using  on ECC 6.0 EHP3.

When employee creates Travel request through front-end(ESS) then he will have two options, either save as draft or save and send for approval.

There i have the requirement to catch the trip-number.

Please Help.

Regards,

Nagarjun.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi reddy,

Can you tell me for what purpose you need function module, you want to generate any report by using that function module? Let me clear, then i can give the inputs.

Regards,

Narayana