cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EHGUID retrieval unsuccessful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears ,

When I am entering  valid value in selection screen of web portal (webdynpro) , system displayed error message " EHGUID retreival unsuccessful ;check BAPI interface . All customization are in place including EH TYPE as hidden selection field .

Any idea ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rajesh,

Steffen was referring to the VIEW of the extension table not the extension table itself. The BAPI actually performs the select against the view and it sometimes is not generated.

See the code at line 1373 in /SAPTRX/EH_RETRIEVE_GUIDS where it determines the view name based on the extension table. Go to transaction /SAPTRX/TSC0ET in change mode and edit anything and save.

Secondly you could try running t-code /SAPTRX/UCCFwhich deletes all the Info / System and Control parameters (also others like status attributes, tracking IDs, reason codes etc...) from table /SAPTRX/UCCF and recreates them afresh when you call it.

This should do the trick assuming you have set up your selection criteria correctly:

1) EH TYPE (Hidden)

2) EH Active

3) ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears ,

It seems you guys are right . I have only customization authority and not developer key access and that is why when I assigned extension table in tcode /SAPTRX/TSC0ET and save , it seems system did not generated view . I am working in this direction . I will let you know once the issue resolved.

Just one question , if I am able to save extension table in tcode /SAPTRX/TSC0ET then automatically view will be generated starting from ZV ? Will I found this view available in table DD25L.

Thanks for your support .

Regards,

Rajesh Dwivedi

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

yes it is a normal DDIC view. You should find it in SE11 under views staring with ZV* afterwards or in table DD25L.

Best regards,

Steffen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Steefan , Thanks Kevin

View Generated and Issue Resolved .

Regards,

Rajesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

MarcoFreischlag
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

did you also include a hidden configured field in your selection profile which points to EM Attribute ID "EH ACTIVE" with default value "X" ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marco ,

I have customized four selection field

1) EH TYPE (Hidden)

2) EH Active

3) System Parameter

4) Info Parameter

I am able to see the data in EH_LIST . Working on latest version 7.0.1. Surely will post the solution afterwards.

How did you know that I posted OSS message.

Regards,

Rajesh

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rajesh,

one problem could be that the view for the extension table where your System Parameter are stored was not updated correctly. Go to transaction /SAPTRX/TSC0ET in change mode and edit something (e.g. just enter a blan in the description) and press save. Now the view should be generated.

Best regards,

Steffen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steefen,

Value are stored in extension table properly .

Event portal is not working for info parameter . I am wondering .

Regards,

Rajesh

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Another source of error could be that you filled the field Event Handler Type in Configured fields.

You only need a configured field named EVENT_HANDLER_TYPE but the field inside must no be filled. It is only relevant using EH Sets.

MarcoFreischlag
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

just seen that you also opened a OSS Ticket. posting the solution would be nice afterwards....

MarcoFreischlag
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

what realease are you on? Can you retrieve the EH with transaction /saptrx/eh_list?

can you post a screenshot of the selection profile used?

Regards Marco