Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO not found in Active Query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am searching for a PO in the active Query , Purchase Orders---> ALL

I do not enter any search criteria , except  the PO number and find that the search yields no reults .

On drilling into the problem I find that Purchase Orders created for a particular company code, Purchase Organisation(same as that for the above PO) do not show up

When I display the query for all Purchase Orders , the list displays all the Purchase Orders except the ones created for the Porg / company code above .

I find that the user having this problem has roles wrt the above company code in her profile .

Could you suggest how I could trouble shoot above issue ?

Thanx

Proc Stream

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As you have mentioned that when you execute the POWL query for PO's you are not seeing PO's for certain company code / Porg.

In POWL PO query there is Company name drop down, Can you please see if that company code is listed in there? Please find below screen shot for your information.

If you do not see the company code under which PO is created then there will be chances that the user ID in SRM organization hierarchy is not set to have this company code. You can check that in PPOSA_BBP for the user and check the attribute Company code. It may be missing in there thats why user is not able to see PO's created against that company code in POWL.

Hope this helps.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh

Thank you for your response .

The company code as well as the Porg do not have adrop down but do have a search option

when i use it to search for the relevant company code and populate the Object id (from the org plan)

the search doesnt fetch any results

could you suggest why this is so ?

the search works fine only for a particular company code/Porg . not for the remaining ones . I am  unable to understand this

Please suggest ...

thanx

Proc Stream

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am little confuse with your question. Please correct me if my understanding is wrong. You are not able to find Company organization ID in PPOSA_BBP when you search? But those company are showing up in POWL Query in drop down list

If that is the case, please go into PPOSA_BBP and search as follow;

On left side you will see Organization Unit --> Expand that and there is search for Companies. Click on that you will see all the companies created in your organization structure. Now if the user who is searching PO's for certain company is not under that organization then he/she will not able to see that in drop down.

Hope this helps.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Ritesh

The Org plan (PPOSA_BBP) is fine...no issues .

What I meant is that if I use the Org ID (of the company code or the POrg) in the POWL query to search for the PO, it doesnt work

This works for only one company code /Porg . Not for the others

Pls refer the screen shot below

Could you suggest ?

Thanx

Proc Stream