cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIN handling in Depot case

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

1. I want to know when I sent our FG from Plant to Depot via STO & Outbound Delivery then will RG1 get effected or not.

2. Another thing is when I receive the FG via MIGO against
& Outbound Delivery then what would be effect of excise in RG23D if yes then what would be the amount.

3. And the last thing is that when I sale that FG from Depot then will RG23D will get effect if yes then what amount. And does a new Invoice generation is  required for Customer or not, if yes then what is the T-Code.

Thanks & Regards,

Paramjeet Singh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Find anwers inline:

1. I want to know when I sent our FG from Plant to Depot via STO & Outbound Delivery then will RG1 get effected or not.

RG1 need to be updated in manufacturing plant for sales/issue transaction. Rule is if the material is exisable, respective register should be updated for respective transactions.

For ROH-Rg23A PI,II

Cap.goods,Consumables, assets etc-Rg23C PI,II

For FG-Rg1. register need to be updated.

2. Another thing is when I receive the FG via MIGO against & Outbound Delivery then what would be effect of excise in RG23D if yes then what would be the amount.

As such depot is for storage and no conversion, so there is no difference in ROH/FG etc for depot.

All the excise duties paid (deemed to be paid) need to be updated in RG23D for as receipts material. when you issue this material, duties can be passed on to your customers in the propertion of hte material quentoity issued.

3. And the last thing is that when I sale that FG from Depot then will RG23D will get effect if yes then what amount. And does a new Invoice generation is  required for Customer or not, if yes then what is the T-Code.

For sales of excisable material form Depot, we can pass on duties with or without subsidiary gate pass.

Use T code  J1IJ, select RG23D, give Delivery number , excise grp and series group. System will display your delivery details. Select that line, click on excise invoice, it will display the excise invoices available for set off. Select proper invoice and post/save. RG23D will be updated for this sales entry.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nilesh,

Thanks for your reply. It has almost cleared my concept. One more thing I want to that is -

If I want to generate & print fresh Invoice from Depot to the customer then how can I do it, also tell me the T-Code.

Thanks & Regards,

Paramjeet Singh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its J1IP for depot.

If your query is resolved, mark it as answered, otherwise you and me will endup with many notifications.

Also read below further for print.

If you want to make use of this function, you must also define the default plant, excise group, and series groups in Customizing for Excise Duty, by choosing Business Transactions -> Outgoing Excise Invoices -> Maintain Default Excise Groups and Series Groups

SPRO>Logistics General>Tax on Goods Movement>India>Basic Settings-->Maintain Excise Groups.

Under the Outgoing Excise invoice tab there is a check box (Excise invoice during billing)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh,

Please confirm that while sale at Depot, should I use previously Issued excise Invoice which has been issued from the plant, if so then how we can print it. or it need to generate new excise Invoice from Depot.

Thanks

Paramjeet Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once the material is received in depot from plant, this excise invoice is over.

When you sell material from depot, you have to create new excise invoice from depot.