cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment Cost not Calculated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

My knowledge for transportation/shipment is limited. I have the below issue on the shipment cost doc

- Shipment cost no Net value

- Found that the shipment cost not calculated i the status

- Account assignment not completed as well

- When tried to delete and create the shipment cost again, have the same as well

Queries:

- Any idea on what to check

- Please provide the t-codes as well

Thanks & regards,

Poi Yoke

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Poi,

Pls check condition record and maintain condition types for freight for that respective period, using key combination.

Rgds,

Rupesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Poi Yoke,

Since you stated you have limited knowledge i would like to mention few things which will make you understand how the Shipment cost is calculated. We need to enable shipment cost relevance at the route level so based on the shipment cost relevance the shipment cost document will get created this is the first criteria.

Second criteria is to make sure the whether shipment cost pricing procedure has been created or not. If not we need to create the shipment cost pricing procedure so as you know before creating the shipment cost pricing procedure we need to create the condition types. So to create shipment cost pricing procedure we need to have transportation planning point, vendor group, item category group, shipping group so based on this combination the shipment cost pricing procedure is determined.

You can refer below link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_banking463/helpdata/en/93/74412e546011d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm

Thanks & Regards,

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Firstly is this for the procurement cycle?

if so then pls check the config of the PO condition type,

Regards

Burzes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue resolved as the pricing in the PO not maintained.