cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing output issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Team,  I have an requirement from the client.

While creating a billing document output type is triggered with medium as External send which is correct.

For bulk invoices business want to print these invoices so we need to trigger the new output type with media Printout for these invoices. Is there any transaction or how we can print these bulk invoices. I tried with VF31, but all these invoices are having the output triggered as External send. But i want to print.

Individual invoice i can retrigger using vf02..but there are 100 invoices to print.

Please advice.

Regards,

SK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mastan,

you can Assign Medium '' 1 ''  for the Particular Output Type under Processing routines and maintain the Condition Records in T.code -NACE

Regards

Siva vasireddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Thanks for the reply.

Business want to send the invoices by default medium as External send only. But business want to print some of these invoices..Tried through VF31 using Medium as 1 but its says no messages exists to procdess. Means Output type is not exist in invoice with medium as 1.

How to print these invoices..is there any program or transaction?

Please advise.

Regards,

SK

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

why not used 2 different message type?

I did that for my vendor PO.

1 for sending to vendor, 1 for printing.

User decide which to use.

bye

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think VF31 can help with changing output device and mass re-print when external send (5) is selected as medium during first print. A good design would be, when the billing document is sent to the customer, the output program also should a copy to the person who sends it (reading the mail id from SU01) or sending the output copy to a common mail box like accountreceivablesatxyz.com company.

From that common mail box, user can print the billing documents.

Regards,

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

the VF31 would be the right approach.

did you try VF31 with another output type?

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I had tried with VF31, but its not working.

Regards,

SK