cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open PS v4.04 and Microsoft Project 2010 (OpenPS4MSP)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying using OpenPS4MSP version 4.04.01 . When MS Project starting I receive error like below:

"ParamDB cannot be accessed. Please check your permission in the installation folder"

In my instalation I using: SAP GUI 7.30, MS Project 2010 standard edition (32 bit) English Language as operating system WIN XP SP3

Has anybody faced this problem?

Regards,

Pawel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hello,

Has anyone been able to solve this issue? I´m using OpenPS 4.04.02 and MS Project 2010 standard edition (32 bit) English Language. Win8 64 bits and MS Project 32 bits. I´m getting the same error "ParamDB cannot be accessed. Please check your permission in the installation folder"

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Luis,

I am also facing the same issue.I too have the system with same configuration as you stated.Whether you were able to resolve the issue? Please let us know the solution.

Regards,

Ravi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

At which point, you are getting error? Is it at log on of OpenPS? or simply just at opening MS project?

If at time of Log on of OpenPS in MS Project, check the log-in configuration settings. Go through the link below:

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_ops40/helpdata/en/5e/f4395f85264982bbeea584211c3dfb/content.htm

Also assign role SAP_PS_EPS on the user ID before log-in. May be it's an authorization issue.

Reagrds

Shishir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Consultant, I'm not finding the plugin version of OpenPS V4.04 for download.

Checked in SAP (http://service.sap.com/swdc) site and the version is not the one above.

Anyone know where I can find the version V4.04?

Thanks a lot.

Sérgio Mello

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto service market place and search for OPENPS4MSP in Downloads tab.

gabriele_mutti2
Explorer
0 Kudos

I installed the latest version sp4 but when I launch the project by the same error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriele,

In my installation OpenPS  successfully working if I get together:

- MS Project 2010 32bit EN

-SAP GUI 730 SP2

-OpenPS 4.04.02

-MS Windows 7 32bit

I tried many other software config but only this one working for.

Best regards

Pawel

gabriele_mutti2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Pavel, thanks for the reply

I tried to install Open PS on this platform:

Using Windows 8.1 I thought that installing it on a server by using it in remote desktop I could use to OpenPS.

Do you think this product will work on the new OS or end life?

Open an OSS message might help?

Thanks again for the help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriele,

For mi only config with WIN 7 working corectly. I tested Win XP Sp3 and WIN8 without success.

Regards

Pawel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawel,

we tried to install the OpenPS4MSP version 4.04.02 and we face the same problem.

Were you able to find a solution?

Regards

Rudi