cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM - Add column to Response and awards table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a requirement to add a column in the compare responses table (please see print attached), i've found the WDA program, that is the /SAPSRM/WDC_AODC_BEV_CMP, View: V_BID_COMP_ITEM, but the part of the table that is in the print attached is created dinnamicly so i have not found where do i go to add a column there.

Has any of you guys done that?

Thanks a lot!

Joe

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As it's a standard component and the code for TABLE is written in WDDOMODIFYVIEW so you need to enhance WDDOMODIFYVIEW and you can write the code for adding a column.

To enhance webdynpro component go these links.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/700317da-bd79-2c10-368e-8f18bf5d8...

http://saptechnical.com/Tutorials/WebDynproABAP/Enhancements/Demo.htm

Regards

Madhukiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Thanks!

I've done enhancements before, the pre-exit methods and stuff, but i'm not finding where in the code do i add a column there...can you help me out please?

Thanks a lot!

Joe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then you have the code in modifyview see the objects and component usage and see the columns how it has been added use the same object reference to add the new column.

Debug WDDOMODIFYVIEW and check.

Regards

Madhukiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Madhu,

Thanks so far for the responses, but now my questions are in a more technical way. I've found where the column is created but now i have 2 other problems.

1 - The place that the columns are created is the method: /SAPSRM/IF_CLL_DOTM_BEV_C_I~VIEW_GENERATE. I've created a enhancement at the end of the code. There is a DO for every bid line to create the grouped columns. My question is, i'm able to place a column only on the last grouped columns, because is the last one instanciaded on the standad do end do code. Is it possible to re-instance a grouped columns to add a column there? Ex:

* Add the column group to the table
  lr_table->add_grouped_column(
    the_grouped_column = lr_group_col ).

ENDDO.

My code is here after the enddo. The lr_group_col will be used to create a instance for every grouped column, and i my code when i use the lr_group_col only get reference to the last one created get it?

2 - In the code, it creates the columns, with the fields referencing a context, Ex: BID_COMP_ITEM.PRICE_1. It's created dinamycly, and i'm not able to read/change theses values because is not like reading context for regular context node on WDA. Do you know how can i do it? Like importing thoses values to change and bind it again...

Thanks for the responses so far, i'm almost here

Joe