cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PCW call custom task after approval process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi comunity,

I need to know how could call a custom task from PCW. Because I need to update a Z log table after the users approval SC just when the document is set to approved. I've checked the WS40000015, but seem to me that this is not possible.

I have no other option to use the BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI to do so? Am i right?.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would check if it's really necessary to use a Z table. If you want to see who approved and when, then that is already in standard SAP tables.

regards

Rick Bakker / hanabi technology

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rick, thanks for your answer.

I didn't explain myself right with Z table. This is a relationship that required my customer between different entities (SC guid and one external number ID from a Non SAP SRM system and other fields).
I agree that maybe the business requirement could be revised. But the core question it's the same, is not posible call a custom task from the process level, because seems to be limited to decision tasks. I don't get why SAP does not create a condition step in WS40000015 which allow us to call custom background tasks.

I will use the BADI, hoping to get the SC when it's already approved.

Regards.

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can always copy the standard WF and make your own. I've rarely been able to use a SAP standard workflow, they are generally very basic.

regards

Rick

Answers (0)