cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gateway login failed (SAP Material Availability)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In the last few days I have been working on the installation of the standard SAP Material Availability Mobile Application.

The mininum SUP version required is 2.1.2. We are running 2.1.3.

I followed all the steps in the administrators Guide (2.2.0 last version).

When I try to connect to the application after providing all the users and passwords (SUP / Gateway / Data vault), I get a popup with a "network error. No data retrieved." on the iPad

In SCC, I have the following error in the logs :

2012-10-10 15:59:34.445 ERROR MMS MessageChannel Thread-280 [com.sybase.sup.server.msgchannel.internal.InboundMoIIOPTransportImpl]com.sybase.sup.server.msgchannel.internal.MessageChannelInternal.

dispatch(com.sybase.sup.server.msgchannel.internal.InternalContext, com.sybase.sup.server.msgchannel.internal.Request, com.sybase.sup.server.msgchannel.internal.Response)

Caused by: com.sybase.sup.server.msgchannel.internal.MessageChannelException: Login Failed: user 'mkhaled'

This user (and password) is the same for the Gateway and the SAP Backend.

I reviewed all the configuration settings many times but couldn't find the solution.

Could you please help me

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No I didn't solve it.

I had to switch to another topic but I think that the problem is coming from some network routing.

Regards,

M

rohith_deraje
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Khaled,

What type of registration are you using manual/SSO/Certificate?

If you are using SSO, your gateay system should be configured to accept cookie from the ticket issuing system.

If it is manual, correct gateway credentials should be passed so that it is stored i data vault. When you make a data request, credentials are retrieved from vault and passed in the request.

Also you can cross verify by running the service doc/proxy URL in the browser by passing same credentials. You should get the oData xml.

Regards

Rohith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for the answer.

I'm using manual registration.

Everithing is OK with the credentials and when I test the URL in the browser I can download the OData XML file.

"mkhaled" is the user ID for both Gateway and Back end systems. I don't see where else these user and password are used and raising such an exception.

On iOS I am having an SCNetworkReachability error. (Wrong address family 1)

We do not have relay servers and the device is directly connected to the same network as the gateway and the backend system.

Many thanks

M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khaled,

Were you able to solve this issue?

I am facing the same problem & dont know how to resolve it now.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Shrikant.