cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technical System disappears from the Managed System List in solman_setup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I have a strange issue. Productive system (ABAP) is connected to the SLD. System is also visible in LMDB, but it disappears from the managed system list in solman_setup. I can bring it back on that list by running report RLMDB_SYNC_TECHNICAL_SYSTEM and setting up the product as diagnostics relevant. But after few minutes it dissapears from that list again. I don't know what is wrong. Did anyone of you had this kind of issue and might help?

Regards, Lukasz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I solved this issue by doing the following steps:

check table LAPI_TECH_INST if the system is visible there

and run report RLAPI_MANUAL_NAMESPACE_RESYNCA (check job in background SAP_LMDB_LCACHE_LDB_0000000001)

Henk
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lukasz,

You don't mention your SP level, but can you confirm that the initial Content Sync job SAP_LMDB_LCACHE_LDB_<NAMESPACE_ID> was finished successful? If not, please try to load SAP Note 1644866 in the system and try again. This could solve your issue.

Good luck,

Henk.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,  SAP_LMDB_LCACHE_LDB_0000000001 job has been finished successfuly.

I'm not sure where to find if the entry in LMDB for my system is duplicated. When I access LMDB transaction I can choose the existing systems. There is only one entry for the system I'm interested in. What should I do now?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

What is your SP level , if it is less than SP4 , you can find the list of duplicate entries in the Product systems in SMSY . If it is above SP4 , you can find duplicate entries in LMDB itself .

Try to Delete all the entries related to SID from LMDB . Then Create SID in LMDB .

Then run the report RLMDB_SYNC_TECHNICAL_SYSTEM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No luck with this method either.. I deleted and run a report and it is still the same..

here is the ST components level:

ST-PI    2008_1_700    0004    SAPKITLRD4    SAP Solution Tools Plug-In

ST    710    0003    SAPKITL703    SAP Solution Manager Tool

ST-A/PI    01N_700SOL    0000     -    Application Servicetools for CRM 500 - 7

ST-ICO    150_700    0030    SAPK-1507UINSTPL    SAP Solution Manager Implementation Cont

ST-SER    701_2010_1    0009    SAPKITLOS9    SAP Solution Manager Service Tools

Any other suggestions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

What I noticed is that the system is dissapearing from the list of managed system every time I click on configure system and I don't complete all the steps and I close the window. Do you have any idea why this happens?

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First check whether any duplicate entry exists in LMDB for your system like SID00001.

In that case whenever the LMDB is synced with SLD this entry would be updated not the SID entry.

Prior to running RLMDB_SYNC_TECHNICAL_SYSTEM report try deleting the SID00001 entry manually from LMDB (somewhat risky too !!)

Next, create a blank entry in LMDB using SID ( host, installation number). 

Now run the RLMDB_SYNC_TECHNICAL_SYSTEM report and select the check box, delete before sync and detailed trace.

Once the report finishes successfully, verify the entry in LMDB for your newly synced SID.

Rgds,

Vivek