cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWM Background Replenishment Run for unexisting stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have the current situation in which I run the job (in background) relevant for planned replenishment. The problem is that it runs also for products that have the minimum and maximum quantities entered in their master data but do not have any stock in the warehouse. Now this wouldn't constitute a problem if it weren't for the SLG1 that is filled with errors that the system can't find the stock to replenish for those products that haven't even entered the warehouse to begin with.

Any thoughts on how to specify to the background job not to take those products into consideration? Stocks that haven't even been received yet or have not been bought and sold for quite a long time and thus there is no stock in the warehouse.

All the best,

Claudiu Maxim

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

well, first idea would be to switch off logging of replenishment in /scwm/actlog , then the SLG1 looks better.

But there is no standard filter or parameter or something like that what you want to achive in the replenishment run. You have to maintain you materials, that is the idea behind replenishment. So if a material is that there, well, the system tries to replenish and should give you an error, yes, so you know you have a requirement. And if you don't want to replenish the material anymore, you need to update your warehouse product. As so often, it is all in the master data.

Brgds

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Claudiu I'm getting error "No Warehouse Task Created" when I run the planned replenishment (SCWM/REPL) in EWM and I have double checked all my config. Any ideas....? Is the storage bin supposed to be populated in the proposed planned replenishment items? My warehouse, type, product, repl qty & warehouse process type are all populated but stor. bin is not, any ideas would be greatly appreciated, thanks.