cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charm Action for Import into Q-System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Within the normal correction (smmj) there is an action to set the correction to test but there is no method defined that the transport will be start within this action. (Charm with Solman 7.1) How should the action be defined?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Method is HF_SET_STATUS for action defn SMMJ_TO_BE_TESTED_MJ

Rgds,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know this Action Profile but when I set this from In Development to To Be Tested the status is set but the start of the import is not started.

former_member188058
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Damian,

If you are looking for an auto import of transport request at status change, then this is available only with urgent changes (SMHF) as standard. For normal changes (SMMJ), import to subsequent systems is handled via task list.

Hope this clarifies.

Regards,

Imran

Former Member
0 Kudos

And which Action Profile is it in urgant change? Because the Action SMHF_TO_BE_TESTED is the same like in normal change.

former_member188058
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Damian,

This is controlled by extended configuration in SMHF. Action IMPORT_TEST is executed automatically whenever the status is changed to E0004 (To be Tested).

Spro - sap solution manager - capabilities - change management - standard configuration - charm framework - make setting for change transaction types.

Hope this clarifies.

Regards,

Imran

Former Member
0 Kudos

I´ve created a task list action with import_test action_id but after execution of this action there is nothing in the logs and the transport not imported

former_member188058
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Simple creation of action with related action ID doesnt suffice, you need to modify the back end programming as well to modify this. please get in touch with your development team if you need this for SMMJ.