cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facing a lot of problem with NWDI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using NWDS 7.0 for development purposes. I am facing a lot of problem with it.

Whenever I am using any DC and try to build the code, the DC becomes broken. Then I try to rebuild the project and sometimes the issue gets fixed. Otherwise, then I delete all the DC's from local system and recreate them again. After sometime the issue gets resolved automatically.

I am facing this problem around 4-5 times a day. The issue occurs intermittently. Please if anyone has faced such a problem before could you please tell me how to resolve it permanently.

Thanks,

Shubham

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shubham,

First thing first do you have problem with NWDS or NWDI ? The title says NWDI and description depicts NWDS. I suggest you to open the problems view and check what it says while showing the error, please copy and paste it here if possible.

Some time if the auto build is on and there are lot of projects opened in your workspace NWDS stops building workspace halfway due to out of memory error. Check if this is the case please close all unrelated projects and build them one by one tjat may help.

Regards

Jeetendra