cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EHP1 update - TABIM_UPG 2EETW109

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

I am executing an EHP1 update of a NW7.0 system using SUM 1.0 sp5 (latest available version).

The upgrade has stopped in roadmap "Execution" phase "MAIN_NEWBAS/TABIM_UPG" with the error messages shown below.

I suspect this is related to the RTLPOSDM addon which is separated from BI_CONT as of 7.07.

I can see that all tables in namespace /POSDW are gone in the upgraded system while they exist in the original.

Earlier we had the choice of either upgrading BI_CONT to 7.07 with addon RTLPOSDM or keeping BI_CONT 7.03.

Since we don't have a license for using the RTLPOSDM addon (and since we actually don't use the functionality) we choose the latter option.

Has anyone else had this issue or do anyone have any input on this ?

The upgrade is now stuck and we've created an OSS message.

BR Gerhard Andreassen.

Errors from SUM:

Checks after phase MAIN_NEWBAS/TABIM_UPG were negative!

Last error code set: Detected 427 errors summarized in 'TABIMUPG.ELG'<br/> Calling 'G:\usr\sap\BW3\SYS\exe\nuc\NTAMD64/tp.exe' failed with return code 8, check G:\usr\sap\BW3\SUM\abap\log\SAPup.ECO for details

ERROR: Detected the following errors due to error summary in G:\usr\sap\BW3\SUM\abap\log\TABIMUPG.ELG:

# G:\usr\sap\BW3\SUM\abap\log\SAPIIBIIP9.BW3:

3 ETW677 "R3TRBPTMFA2C5F40CB03D40FE10000000A1550A9" not imported in this step.

3 ETW674Xstart import of "R3TRCDAT/POSDW/VC_GPAN_3" ...

4 ETW000 R3TR CDAT /POSDW/VC_GPAN_3                         only data without shadow parts will be imported.

3WETW109 table "/POSDW/GPAG" does not exist in nametab.

4 ETW000 no entries for /POSDW/GPAG will be imported in this step.

2EETW109 table "/POSDW/GPAG" does not exist in nametab.

3WETW109 table "/POSDW/GPAGN" does not exist in nametab.

4 ETW000 no entries for /POSDW/GPAGN will be imported in this step.

2EETW109 table "/POSDW/GPAGN" does not exist in nametab.

2EETW109 table "/POSDW/GPAGN" does not exist in nametab.

3WETW109 table "/POSDW/GPAGT" does not exist in nametab.

4 ETW000 no entries for /POSDW/GPAGT will be imported in this step.

2EETW109 table "/POSDW/GPAGT" does not exist in nametab.

2EETW109 table "/POSDW/GPAGT" does not exist in nametab.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

Regarding your issue, I would recommend you to please refer the note specified below.

1678780 - Installation or upgrade of BI_CONT/BI_CONT_XT  7x7

Please disassemble the attachment from the note to DIR_PUT/cofiles and repeat the phase.

Thank You.

Regards,

Deepika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

Thank you for your response.

We've already tried this but the error remains..

BR Gerhard Andreassen.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually  latest version of the note is released on the 11.10.2012 by adding for allow files to the attachements. And also please check the package which is trhoughing above error message and check if the allow file with that package name is available in the attachments.

Thank You.

Regards,

Deepika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

Thank you for the response.

Yes, i have downloaded the AllowFiles.sar again and unpacked it into DIR_PUT/cofiles.

I can also find the "AllowFile" AIBIIP9.SAP for the package that fails (SAPKIBIIP9).

The "AllowFile" contains the following:

"I 2EETW109 table "/POSDW/*" does not exist in nametab."

However, the error remains.

I see the note is also updated with information regarding SUM and upgrade-fixes.

Still waiting for response from SAP, it's not unlikely that we need to restart the upgrade.

BR Gerhard Andreassen.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you raised message with SAP regarding this issue. If the message is raised can you please provide the message number to check the issue further.

Thank You.

Regards,

Deepika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

I have raised the following message at SAP: 0000934485.

You are welcome to take a look at it:)

BR Gerhard Andreassen.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I could see that the connection to the system is open but the login credentials are not specified in the secure store. Can you please maintain them to check the issue further.

Thank You.

Regards,

Deepika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

Logon-details maintained in secure-area, system unlocked and started.

BR Gerhard.

0 Kudos

Hi Gerhard,

When I login to your system to check the issue, I am not able to access any transaction due to the below ABAP short dump

Syntax error in program "SAPLSLVC ".

"Type "BADI_ALV_GRID" is unknown"

Can you please implement the SAP note: 1700109 manually in your system which would resolve the above short dumps in the system.

Thank You.

Regards,

Deepika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

Note 1700109 was implemented now, the shortdump seems to be gone.

BR Gerhard Andreassen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem was resolved by SAP support. We received a new version of the allowfile "AIBIIP9.SAP" and the upgrade made it past the phase TABIM_UPG.

0 Kudos

Hello Gerhard,

I am having the exact same problem: e.g. table "/POSDW/COND_FT" does not exist in nametab whitin the phase TABIM_UPG in module MAIN_NEWBAS - Solution Manager Update from 7.01 to 7.1.

I have already used the archive "Allowfiles.SAR" from SAP Note 1678780 and the file ACCP704.SAP from SAP Note 1722606, but no luck there.

Can you help me with the allow file "AIBIIP9.SAP" that you received from SAP?

Thank you in advance !

Paul

0 Kudos

Hello Deepika,

I am working for a SAP Partner Company - VAR(Value Added Reseller) and I was wondering if I am also able to view all the SAP OSS Messages raised to SAP ?

I know that the SAP AG Employees have this right, but I have tried to access the Message at SAP 0000934485, but without any luck. I just want to find my solution somewhere: new package AIBIIP9.SAP for the Solman Upgrade.

Thanks !

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

Contents of allowfile AIBIIP9.SAP pasted below:

I 2EETW109 table "/POSDW/

Instructions in Message was "put replace this file under DIR_PUT/cofiles then repeat the phase.".

BR Gerhard

0 Kudos

Hello,

Thank you for the reply.

I believe my upgrade fails because of other files. Log file TABIMUPG.ELG says:

"MAIN IMPORT ERRORS and RETURN CODE in SAPILDE71SR1SOLMANX1.SMP"

(and SAPILDE71SR1SOLMANX2.SMP and SAPILEN71SR1SOLMANX2.SMP) with same errors like:  table "/POSDW/BSTSKT" does not exist in nametab.

The files KLDE71SR1SOLMANX1.SAP, KLDE71SR1SOLMANX2.SAP, KLEN71SR1SOLMANX2.SAP do not exist in the allowfiles and look like this:

D038005      P SAP 0   0   0   0   0 4122   0   0   0 4122

#A

#/0/                   A   G   D   -   R   C   T   -   Z

SMP m 0000 20131105122240 RO-SAP-03 APServiceSMP

SMP K 0000 20131105183052 RO-SAP-03       smpadm

SMP K 0004 20131106115645 RO-SAP-03       smpadm

SMP m 0000 20131106163556 RO-SAP-03       smpadm

SMP I 0008 20131106185510 RO-SAP-03       smpadm

SMP I 0008 20131107113909 RO-SAP-03       smpadm......

In addition, the allow file Allowfiles.SAR from SAP Note 1678780, gives a strange error when unpacking it with SAPCAR (301 files unpacked - should be more ?):

SAPCAR: error reading from Allowfiles_old.SAR (error 5)

Did you have the same problems with the SAPCAR or know any manual steps do to?

Thanks in advance !

Paul

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I just faced this problem this night during upgrade in BW production system.

There is something I lost a lot of time on : the Allowfiles.sar must be uncared in the cofile folder of SUM ie SUM/abap/cofile and not in your standard directory

Hope this helps

Christophe