cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while creating Auctions (Unit of measures for category 'Duration' is not found)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to cretae a Auction in SAP Esourcing 7.0. In Schedule tab, when i tried to enter the Line Item Minimum Bid Duration, Earliest Line Item Close &  Auction Bid Duration in Hours or Days it shows the below error

" Unit of measures for category 'Duration' is not found"

But it is working when i enter the duration in "minutes". Even i checked the Units Category in Value List Value under Value List. The Value Duration is already Active.

if any one faced the same error? what would be the possible reasons. Kindly advice.

Thanks

Vimal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vimal,

you can download the workbook from the reference guide and get the values from there. The tab is units.

/Anita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anita,

Thanks a lot. Enterprise Guide sugguested was very helpful.

Regards

Vimal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vimal,

It seems like you have not created "Hours" and "Days" Units of Measures for Duration Category thats why system is not allowing you to enter duration in hours or days.

Go to  Setup > Master Data > Unit of Measure and create Hours and Days UOM under duration category.

Hope this will resolve your issue.

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Thanks. I created Hours and Day under duration Category. But what value we should enter in Conversion factor, Conversion Factor Scale for duration category.

For Hours i entered 60 and 0 in Conversion factor, Conversion Factor Scale

For Days, i entered 1,440 and 0 in Conversion factor, Conversion Factor Scale.

but the Validation is not happening at the auction level.

Regards

Vimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vimal,

For Hours Conversion Scale will be 3600 and 0.

And For Days it will be 86400 and 0.

You can also find them in the enterprise upgrade workbook under referebce guide section.

Hope this will resolve the issue.

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Thanks your reply.  The enterprise workbook guide you suggested helped me a lot.

Regards

Vimal