SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc for WPUUMS(sales aggregate) not generated in POS DM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts, I have configured POS DM successful to be able generated sales transaction send to SAP Retail with using WPUBON. But no idea how do using WPUUMS and do i need to configure 2 step proccessing?

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jack,

You can use the following points for this.

first of all you need to define all requird task to the relavent task group using one step processing

POS Inbound Processing -> Tasks -> One-Step Processing -> Define Tasks

for WPUUMS you can use task 0014 - generate WPUUMS , for Payments use task 0013-WPUTAB

then in - Two step processing

1.Execute Aggregation Task for SAP Retail processing(Sales and Tenders with Aggregation)  using /posdw/pdis

2.Generate Idocs from Aggregation Tasks - WPUUMS and WPUTAB using Tcode /posdw/odis

3.Send idocs from to SAP Retail - WPUUMS and WPUTAB using BD87

hope it helps

Anup

0 Kudos

Not Active ContributorHi Anup Mishra,

Thank, I am able to run WPUUMS based on the setting you comment, but in different scenario.

1. running No 1. Step same like running in /n/POSDW/MON0 then select WPUUMS.

2. running No 2. no Idoc can selected. Running No 1. or /n/POSDW/MON0 already process the task to SAP Retail sys.

3. running in /n/POSDW/MON0 only display in POS Transactions tab, how do display in POS Aggregates tab side on left panel.

0 Kudos

Hi Jack,

1- From /n/posdw/mon0 you can process all required tasks(for Wpuums, Wputab,etc.) manually for particular transaction or set of transactions. where as using /posdw/pdis u can process in bacth for requied seletion.

2- if all task in /n/posdw/mon0 showing already processed, that means immediate processing is configured for these tasks, so if you manually seleted transaction and process task then it will process transaction, create aggregrates and outbound IDOC in POSDM.

where as using /posdw/odis u can process in bacth for requied seletion.

3- in POS DM Workbench (/n/posdw/mon0) if you want to display POS Aggregates you can use following options.

i- go to Side left panel and select  POS Aggregates under Task Processing, it will give you all Aggregates store wise.

ii- o the other hand you can go to SE16 and use /posdw/aggrg , /posdw/aggr01, 02 & 03

Hope this helps.

BR

Anup