cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Solution Manager to approve approval list of download basket

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Solution Manager Experts,

I need the SAP Solution Manager to approve software in the approval list of the download basket. Nothing else.

My question is, must I configure a connection via saprouter to SAP as described in SAP note 33135 to use this function?

In my opinion it's stupid to have a tool such as SAP Solution Manager just to download files for SAP NetWeaver, SAP MII and SAP ME.

regards

Günter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Günter,

Please use FM  /TMWFLOW/MO_UI_BASKET_AUTHORIZ in se37 tcode. You should maintained SAP-oss connection in SM59.

More info please check:

http://www.erpgenie.com/sap-technical/basis/trick-approve-download-basket-via-solution-manager

BR,

SAPFan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAPFan,

I found FM  /TMWFLOW/MO_UI_BASKET_AUTHORIZ in se37 tcode already at the internet. But it doesn't work for me becaus I think I have to configure a saprouter, which was my question.

I'm not a SAPFan

Regards

Günter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Günter,

Yes,you should maintain saprouter entries in oss1 tcode in menu-> technical settings. Sap-oss connection should  work.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

BR,

SAPFan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gunter,

If you are facing some issues with Solution Manager, there is a alternative way to  to approve software in the approval list of the download basket as mentioned below:

you can open a Message with SAP to approve the download basket for you.

Open the message in SV-SMG-MAI-APR

you have to call SAP support center and follow up with them

It should be done within 15-20 mins provided you don't do it often.

Regards,

Deepa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the quick answer! I'll try it next time. But I don't believe it will be provided within 20 mins. At the moment SAP support is very slow.

Regards

Günter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gunter,

yeah i've recently done it in the same way as I update you coz we were also facing issues with sap router setup in solman.

Do try it when next time you face an urgency..it will surely help.

Regards,

Deepa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gunter,

yeah i've recently done it in the same way as I update you coz we were also facing issues with sap router setup in solman.

Do try it when next time you face an urgency..it will surely help.

Regards,

Deepa.