cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment and transportation scheduling in ECC while ATP check in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have one question regarding shipment and transportation scheduling process.

We do our ATP check in APO GATP for all our products and want to integrate shipment and transportation scheduling process to determine Load/pick pack/GI dates in Sales order.

But this shipment scheduling data setup/customization we want to do it in ECC not in APO.

Is this some thing possible we do ATP check in APO and integrate shipment and transportation scheduling in ECC?

If so what we should do in order to switch off shipment scheduling in APO.

Please provide your thoughts on this.

Thanks in Advance,

Krish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

michael_thinschmidt
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

I would not recommend to mix the APO ATP check with scheduling in ECC. e.g. you can not run

a BOP as the BOP does not know the dates, durations from ECC. It would create different confirmations then.

You should use the APO scheduling (standard or CPS scheduling) when you run the ATP check in APO.

best regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

I think is not possible to do it using the standard configuration. (on the other hand, I think APO scheduling is better than ECC, but I suppose you have your own reasons to do it in ECC)

You may do it using an enhancement at the beginning of FM APO_SCHEDULING.

This FM checks is scheduling must be done in APO by checking if the material is in an active ATP integration model.

The trick consist in using this enhancement to change the value of the material ( variable

is_attributes-matnr) to a dummy value that is not in the active cif model.

By doing this, you may be able to do the ATP check in APO but scheduling in ECC.

Obviously, you must recheck this scenario as long is very unusual to do this

Best regards

Pablo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pablo,

Thanks much for your quick reply and valuable info on this.

I will check with this option and see how it works..

Any other valuable suggestions in this regard would be greatful.

Thanks,

Krish