cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM deactivation at plant level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert ,

we want to QM deactivation at plant level . even my material master maintain inspection type .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To make sure.. any inspection lot was created or not?

Any error occurred when you post it to unrestricted stock?

If no inspection lot, but inspection stock, it is possible by goods movement.

And it is possible also that the indicator "Post to insp. stock" in purchasing view.

Regards, DoWook KIM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is any other setting to avoid even if i my material is extended QM view and maintain Ins typ . we did not want any qm activity in that plant .

Martin_H
Contributor
0 Kudos

If you do not want to use QM in a plant why would there be the need to maintain the QM view for this plant?

Simply do not give authorization to do so.

MH

svs_sap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I hope you got all answers which are concentric at a point why you activated QM for the plant when you do not want to do QM activity?

Can you close this thread at last.

Regards,

Sharat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use QA08 transaction to deactivate for material in a plant for inspection type.

No need to deactivate QM setting only for plant.

Regards,

TK

former_member662213
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Mass transaction QA08 can be used for deactivation inspection type from material level.

And another thing you can do, go to the following customization:

Quality Management --> Basic settings --> Maintain Settings at Plant Level.

Delete the plant for which you want QM deactivation.

Regards,

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already remove that plant from

customization:

Quality Management --> Basic settings --> Maintain Settings at Plant Level. But my in Material inspection type is maintain .so it was posted in QI stk. any other way to deactivate Qm at plant level .

Former Member
0 Kudos

my dear frnd.

if u removed ur plant from config then how u execute any transaction relevant to that plant. And deactivation of inspection type is other thing,  "why you removed plant from the table entry".

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I thing this my query ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

My Dear Frnd,

As mr. Sharat and maself suggest you that deactivation of inspection type at plant level  in mass is possible through QA08, thene there is no need of removing plant through customization level.

Regards

svs_sap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As Mr. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

And inspection type assignment is always be in material and plant level settings, there is no meaning or removing the plant from table.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

See Mr. Shailendra / Sharat  ,

we have not maintain that plant in my customization .but in material master is was maintain .  the stock posted in QI Stk . Is there any setting without mass change of material direct deactivate QM at plan level that my query . i do not want ever WM setting for that plant .

svs_sap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If the stock is available at QI stock then it will not allow you to deactivate the inspection type for that material in the plant. You have to first clear the stock through usage decision of the inspection lot or if you do not want this stock at all and want to remove from system itself then use inventory transaction and delete stock from QI.

After wards you can either deactivate inspection type for plant or for materials.

Until unless you remove stock from QI you can not deactivate inspection type.

Regards,

Sharat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Mass transaction QA08 for activation and deactivation is there where u can activate and deactivate any inspection type at any plant andat any material.

Regards

svs_sap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Use QA08 transaction and enter plant and inspection type which you want to deactivate in deactivation tab.

Regards,

Sharat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sharat ,

we can not run this transaction daily . my material is creted from various dept . any other control at plant level .I have checked in

customization:

Quality Management --> Basic settings --> Maintain Settings at Plant Level. my plant is not assign .

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if your material is creatde from different deptt. then this is the "Change management", u need to give the authorization either to purchase or somebdy else or u need to activate ECM at MM level so that other user may not create QM-view or activate inspection type in that view.

regards