cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment Cost Pricing Issue

fortian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We have a Shipment (VT03N) which includes 3 different deliveries, to 3 different addresses.

The Shipment Cost Document (VI01) has one Item with 3 subitems (one for each delivery).

As we can see in the Pricing Log, each subitem is using the data of the first subitem to find the condition record, more specifically the "TF zone destination".

We are using standard condition type FB00 with calculation base "B - Delivery Item" and access sequence MATK.

Any idea of why is this happennig and how con be solved?

Regards,

Fortian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

fortian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I've seen that is picking the "Tariff zone of point of destination" from the last stage.

I change the item of the shipment cost document, in order to have a position for each stage but is not a good solution (for us) as we want to have the same "Tariff zone of point of departure" for each stage.

fortian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I modified the Shipment cost document in order to have one item for each stage. by modifying the Transport document customization I could create different stages for each delivery, all with the same "Tariff zone of point of departure".

Thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you rephrase your query as I am unable to understand what exactly your issue is ?  Do you mean to say,

• Condition record is flowing but wrongly or
  • Condition record is not flowing

in shipment cost.  Perhaps, you can paste the screen shot of the condition tab from that shipment cost document.

G. Lakshmipathi

fortian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear G Lakshmipathi,

The system looks for the condition record by: "Service Agent", "Tf zone point of Departure" and "Tf zone destination".

"Service Agent", "Tf zone point of Departure" are the same for all the deliveries included in the shipment document. But the "Tf zone destination" is different, nevertheless the system is looking for the condition record using the "Tf zone destination" of the first delivery in all three cases instead of using the "Tf zone destination" of each delivery, what means the condition record used in 2 of the subitems are incorrect.

Thanks in advanced for your time.

fortian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I've seen that the access sequence MAKT is using the structure KOMK (header level) instead of the KOMP at item level, it seems this might be the issue but I can't understand will standard is set like this...

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fortian,

The System is looking for the condition record using the "Tf zone destination" of the first delivery in all three cases instead of using the "Tf zone destination" of each delivery, what means the condition record used in 2 of the Subitems are incorrect.

If you don't mind ,can you spell it out with example as above sentence meaning.Something a little bit Confusion to understand your process.

1.  3 different deliveries, to 3 different addresses.

What ,The above sentence reveal is ,You have Splitted  Your delivery Document to 3 Different Deliveries To 3 different addresses right.

2. The Shipment Cost Document (VI01) has one Item with 3 Subitems (one for each delivery).

What ,The above sentence reveal is for each, delivery ( I mean you have splitted 3 deliveries),You want deliver 1 Item with 3 Sub Items right.

Thanks,

Naren

fortian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Narendra Konnipati,

1.  3 different deliveries, to 3 different addresses.

I created 3 different outbound delivery documents using VL01N (no split) to three different Ship-to parties.

Each outbound delivery has just one item.

All 3 documents are grouped in the same truck, same Shipment (VT01N).

2. The Shipment Cost Document (VI01) has one Item with 3 Subitems (one for each delivery).

The Shipment Cost Document has just one item, which belongs to the shipment created with VT01N.

As this Shipment includes 3 different deliveries the system has created 3 subitems.

Thanks for your time.