cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem while creating file in FTP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We have a scenario where we will be sending the data from SAP system to a FTP. The data will be placed in to a .DAT file in FTP .

My Problem is when I run the proxy in SAP , There is a file is getting created in FTP but  file is not containing the entire data i.e. the data is being truncated. ( I could only see 575 records in the file , where as it should be 3000 records)

Apart from this there is a file being generated after every 5 minutes..and 8 files are being created .

Any Idea what went wrong? Thanks.

Regards,

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

If i understand your scenario, this  is Proxy-FTP. Are you using file content conversion? are you using any mapping?, have you checked in sxi_monitor transaction or rwb if all records are in the inbounding PI message and they reach to the file/ftp adapter in the outbounding message?.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vila,

Thanks for your quick response.

I have checked the XML file in SXI_Monitor , Its perfect ( after mapping too).

FYI: Though I can see multiple files in FTP , I could only see one message in SXI_MONITOR.

Regards,

Sandeep

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sandeep,

Have you seen the log in the RWB-Adapter Engine- Communication Channel monitoring?, is green the communication channel?,  Are there some kind of error or clue?

Regards.