cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refresh statically mapped context

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have created a context node in my controller. Then i mapped the context of controller to the context of view. Now the context of view contains some data .

In wdDoModifyView() i call a method which say genUi which

generates a dynamic node picking up the data from the static node of the view (The context which was mapped from the controller).

When some event is fired from the view, I update controller context data and in wdDoModifyView() of the view , I have resetted the view and node of the view using

view.resetView() and wdContext.wdGetAPI().reset() and again call the same method genUI.

But the problem is that after resetting the node whole context node gets resetted . I dont want the data which was mapped from controller to view should vanish.

I want the updated controller context data should get reflected in view's context (Since the context is mapped)

I am pasting the wdDoModifyView() method of view to make the picture more clear.

public static void wdDoModifyView(IPrivateProfessionalInfoView wdThis, IPrivateProfessionalInfoView.IContextNode wdContext, com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.api.IWDView view, boolean firstTime)

{

//@@begin wdDoModifyView

if(!firstTime){

view.resetView();

wdContext.wdGetAPI().reset();

}

// method to generate dynamic context node and dynamic UI

CProfessionalViewGen objProfessionalViewGen = new CProfessionalViewGen(wdThis,wdContext,view);

//@@end

}

Please help in solving my problem..

Regards

Sonal Mangla

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Give the reset code with boolean value false

<b>wdContext.wdGetAPI().reset(false);</b>

Regards,