former_member220469
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello ,

1. What is the difference between the below inspection types

0101- Model Inspection1 at GR for Purch. Order

0102- Model Inspection2 at GR for Purch. Order

0103- Model Inspection3 at GR for Purch. Order

In what circumstances we have to maintain these inspection types? and what will be the impact , if we dont maintain these inspection types.

2. What is the T- Code for assigning Inspection type to the Inspection lot origin

Kindly solve the above mentioned issues even if you find as silly

J.Balakrishnan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

svs_sap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi JB,

You can assign lot origin to inspection type in below IMG path

SPRO > Quality Management > Quality Inspection > Inspection lot creation > Maintain inspection lot origins and assign inspection types

Regarding

0101- Model Inspection1 at GR for Purch. Order

0102- Model Inspection2 at GR for Purch. Order

0103- Model Inspection3 at GR for Purch. Order

01 - is for GR against purchase order and suffix

Suffixes

01  - GR sample

02 - sample from production

03  - Goods issue sample

similarly 10 different options are there.

I feel these are used for pilot lots, or initial quality samples when new vendor introduced etc

Best regards,

Sharat

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I feel these kind of inspection types used when new vendor is identified and the supply prove out or initial sampling procedure takes place.

Above replies may be clearly explaining it i feel. I check one of this kind in my current project but instead they used inspection type starting with Z but in background it is similar to 0101, etc.

Thank you,

TK

former_member662213
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The inspection types mentioned by you are used when we go for 'supplier relationship model'.

In supplier relationship model, we create a Q-Info Record and assign a status profile.

The status profile is define for supplier relationship model. The example for it can be:

1. Supplier Relationship Iniitated

2. Sample PO

3. Model Supply PO

4. Bulk PO / Regular PO.

At every stage, the inspection parameters may be different, so with every status, different inspection type is assigned in the customization. The different inspection types used can be 0101, 0102 and 0103. And if required, more can be created.

The path for this customization is Quality Management --> quality Logistics --> QM in Procurement --> Define Status of Supply Relationships.

One of the standard supplier relationship status profile provided by SAP is :QM_P_001.

The assignation of inspection type to inspection lot origin is customization activity and its path is :

Quality Management --> Quality Inspection --> Inspection Lot Creation --> Maintain Inspection Lot Origins & Assign Inspection Types

Regards,

Sumit.