cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reconfigure transport management system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

I Installed Solution Manager,Development ,Quality on the same host with the same transport directory and configure transport management system taking dev as a domain controller previously it is working fine but when i uninstall Quality instance with sid QAS and install again with sid QAT and reconfigure the stms the old request which are generated on dev are not showing the targeted system the transport routes are set and adjusted according to new instance QAT pls tell me how to change the target system of old requests or how to completely reconfigure the transport system so that new QAT instanse came in the t

argert system

Thanks

Regards

Nirvikar Saxena

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nirvikar,

please correct me if my understanding is wrong.

you created DEV and QAS. then created few transports with target as QAS and transported them to QAS.

Now you have un-installed QAS and installed it again as QAT and you are not able to find the transports in QAT which was earlier available in QAS?

if the above is right, of course you wont be able to see the changes in QAT as you have un-installed and re-installed SAP system again.

i dont think you can change the target system assignments for transports created in DEV once the Transports are released.

Assuming that your trans directory is shared between DEV and QAT,

please check usr\sap\trans\data & usr\sap\trans\cofiles folders and add these requests to the buffer of QAT either through STMS

then re-import them in QAT. you will find the changes again in QAT after transport.

and for newly created transports in DEV, the target system will be QAT if you have correctly configured the transport route in STMS.

Please keep me updated and reward points if helpful/correct.

Regards,

Bharat

former_member182034
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Nirvikar,

Please follow the below document.

STMS

Regards,