cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to Update Quality Notification Details from ERP to CRM complaint text

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In one of the requirement, we want to update Quality Notification's Item details for FIR from ECC to CRM Complaint’s Text area.

I have tried to figure out BADI n all which can do this but was not able to find any BADI which take data of QM Notification from ECC to CRM but there is a similar badi from CRM to ECC which can transfer data from CRM to ECC that is CRM_COMPL_QM_NOTIF.

Any pointer on this will be a great help for me, Let me know if there is any other way to do this .

Regards,

Ravi .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ashutoshjain
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Use the below fucntionality.

To be able to use the action box to set the CRM complaint in SAP ECC to Completed, you must run the following activity in Customizing:  Quality Management  Quality Notifications  Notification Processing  Additional Notification Functions  Define Action Box  . Enter the following values: 

• In section Control data in field Documentation As task

• In section Function in field Function module CRM_QM_NOTIF_TASK_COMPL_STEP1

• In section Specific details for task in field FM when saving function module CRM_QM_NOTIF_TASK_COMPL_STEP2

Similarly, you can update the Long text in CRM. Study the FM CRM_QM_NOTIF_TASK_COMPL_STEP1. internally it is calling the RFC Function of CRM only. So you can use the same way.

Answers (0)