cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OBD reversal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I make the OBD in dated.01.10.2012 and by mistaken it reverse in dated 10.10.2012 but actual I want to reverse in 01.10.2012.Is it any way I reverse the reverse OBD or any other way I correct my this process..

Regards,

Rajesh Chauhan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dont ever try the suggestion given in the link as it will hamper your system.  As you should be aware, once you do PGI, the related inventory details would be updated in many tables.  Having said this, if you do the correction as suggested, there will be a huge difference from inventory point of view.  Better leave it as it is.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

Thanks for your valuable suggestion I avoid the Table change suggestion but is any other way for doing the correct this entries ?..

Regards,

Rajesh Chauhan

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To my knowledge, the answer is NO.  But try by creating a new delivery with Actual PGI Date as 10-10 and reverse with 01-10 by clicking "Define Date" in VL09.  Not sure on this, but after trying, please update here.  Also since, it is in the same month, I dont think, it will affect the client's business as if you do billing either on 1st or 10th, it will be accounted in October sales only.  So considering that, as I said already, this can be left it as it is.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

sir when I try the same system give error message "

Cancellation date 01.10.2012 is before the goods issue date 10.10.2012

Message no. VL626".I try to change the message from E to W but not sucessful..

Rajesh Chauhan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

This will definitly work as per Mr.Lakshmipathi in ''Define Date' in VL09 as we regularly perform the Transaction.

Regards

Siva vasireddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Siva,

Systme give error message "

Cancellation date 01.10.2012 is before the goods issue date 10.10.2012

Message no. VL626.I try to change the message control but not changed ...

Rajesh Chauhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Any positive reply..

Rajesh
Chauhan

former_member188027
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Please go through thread http://scn.sap.com/thread/3193795.

it helps you to resolve issue.

Reg,

Anand