cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create custom status for Normal Change (CHARM 7.1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am looking to create a custom status "CAB Approved". This status will be after the "Successfully Tested" status in the Normal Change process flow.

i am not expecting any other activity other than the status change on the SMMJ (ZMMJ) transaction type.

i would then use this status to utilize the "Status Based Import" functionality (OSS # 1708987).

Please share the steps or related activies to build this functionality.

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Adding to Jansi... Provide the values in the status definition in the new status properly and you need to define a new status auth value something like SMMJ_07

THanks,

Jagadish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadish/Jansi - Thank you for your input.

Instead of creating any custom status, i want to create an action which would allow me to transition Normal Change (SMMJ) from "Successfully Tested - E0009" to "Released for Import - E0014". This will elimate the need for custom status. i will thereby use status based import in conjunction with NC Preliminary Import functionality. All normal changes which get CAB approved will be transitioned to "Released for Import" status. Have i over looked anything, do you foresee any issues with this approach. Have users reported any issue with "NC -Preliminary Import" function ? Please let me know your thoughts about it. 

Also - what would i need to do to create the action to transition from "Successfully Tested" to "Released for Import". it will be great if you could list me all the steps, as i dont have much of CRM background.  

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you can create the custom status as many you can, just add in the status profile.use the tcode "crmbs02"

later use the action and condition to set it anyway you want.

Thanks

Jansi