Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCMS Central Auto reaction methods are not reflecting in satellite system

former_member906139
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are using our Solution manager 7.1 system as CEN for CCMS alert monitoring.

We have created Central auto reaction method (in client 000) and assign same via RZ21 -> Technical Infrasrtucture -> Configure Central System -> Assign Central Autoreaction. But when we check in RZ20 for that MTE, only local auto reaction method assigned for that satellite systems are visible and not Central one.

Job SAP_CCMS_CENSYS_DISPATCHER is running hourly in CEN system (Client 000) and getting finished successfully.

Regards,

Abhay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member906139
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Please suggest here.

Regards,

Abhay Morey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abhay,

Did you get any help on this,I am also trying to add the autoreaction but it says"table does not contain any data".

Regards

jan

former_member906139
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Janakiram,

No help yet, but I wanted mail alerts, that we will get via auto-reaction in traditional CCMS. But here in technical Monitoring, we can get mails via notifications. Maintain your mail ID there and check check-box for notification. As soon as alert get generated, you will receive mail.

Regards,

Abhay

Former Member
0 Kudos

You don't have to use CCMS anymore to setup your Technical Monitoring.

Maintain templates, use default or custom metrics and assign auto-notifications per metric (if you want).

Also possibility to create auto-incidents.

I suggest you start reading https://websmp102.sap-ag.de/runfactory

That will give you a good impression of the new functionality.

Hope it helps

Regards,

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhay,

I have already configured this Technical Monitoring for ABAP,JAVA,ABAP+JAVA & BOE systems .All systems are triggering emails through notification tab when alert is triggerd,i also created custom templetes and set the thresholds etc....

now i am planning to attach the auto reaction method which is availablein the Templete level it says"table is empty",when i look at the sap documents it says need to implement BADI for this auto reaction setup.If do you have any idea on BADI Implementation for this please let me know.

Regards

Janakiram Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Janakiram,

Please follow the attached doc

E2E MAI Alert Consumer BAdI Interface.zip

to the link

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/TechOps/System+Monitoring+-++Home

It clearly explain how to implement BADI interface for Alert monitoring.

Regards

Pravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why you are assigning the autoreaction methods in client 000? Which client you have used while configuring the agents? Check the logs in solution manager RZ20 -> SAP CCMS Expert Monitor --> CCMS selfmonitoring.

former_member906139
Active Participant
0 Kudos

We have used client 000 only while configuring agents.

And in CCMS Selfmonitoring, Tooldispatching (central system) is green.

former_member906139
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Just to add, we are also exploring new alert functionality (along with CCMS agents) in Solution manager 7.1.

We are facing issue there also. In technical monitoring, while editing template for system, we are not able to assign autoreaction methods there as no auto-reactions methods listing there.

Auto reaction methods listing in Technical Monitoring are different from CCMS auto reaction methods (Which are already present in system)?