cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Irregular payroll period

former_member193652
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have heard some Spanish companies are running payroll from 15th to 15th. I am implementing SAP payroll based on international version. I need some helps.

I would consider payroll period from 26th to 25th but have legal reports from 1 to 31.

In payroll we must consider overtime and unpaid absences from 26th to 25th. But for legal reporting issues we must consider it from 1st to 31th.

I mean if anybody has 1 full day unpaid absence at 28th of first month, I would deduct his/her salary in second month payroll but I have to report it in first month insurance report.

How should I define payroll periods and how should I run payroll each month?

Do I need to run payroll two times each month? One at, for example, 27th to pay and second one at 1th of next month for legal reports?

Have you any idea?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Implementing spanish SAP payroll based on international version is going to turn your project on a failure. Ypu have to consider that spanish payroll has a lot of legal reports with a very complex logic that you are not going to be able to cover.

For example, the question that you are asking, regarding Social Insurance Monthly Reports (Tx: PC00_m04_ctce), can be covered with one of the solutions that i mention below:

- Período diferido. It's a standard solution that takes into account the complete month even if your payroll doesn't cover it all.

- Fichero Fan complementario in the next month. You can include the absences in the next month / period. They will charge you a fee for the delay.

With that example i just try to show you that without implementing the standard spanish payroll it's impossible to cover al the requirments of the spansih legislation.

Maybe you don't find so helpul my answer, but if you want to succeed you should try to find some SAP HCM consultants with experience with spanish payroll.

Miguel Ferreiro

Tecnocom

miguel.ferreiro@tecnocom.es

Answers (0)