cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS Trip expenses: customization for mileage

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

is it possible to customize field vehicle type in a way that is not in connection with mileage? The problem is that our customer wants to have a statistic of how many employees were just co-drivers or travelling by public transportation. With this options they do not need or want to write the mileage in travel expenses.

Does anyone have an answer or guideline for how we can tackle this issue?

Sincerely,

Matevž Babnik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Matevz,

the vehicle type is connected hardcoded with the milage in the frame program SAPMP56T. There is no way to customize this. What you could do (not recommended) is trace down via debugging where in the Frame program the milage value and vehicle type are cleared once you "save", i.e. find the point where the connection is coded and modify it in the coding. However, considering the circumstance that this would also have impact on the travel settlement, I would highly recommend not doing this ( the fact that I am saying this, after enhancing half of the entire FI-TV application with few modifications for my needs, should show the severity ). So IMO, don't do this.

Maybe you can elaborate more detailed what kind of information you want to have in your statistic with a use case and with which means of technology involved (only PR05 or with WDAs/Workflow etc.). If I understand this better, maybe I can help you find another approach.

Cheers, Lukas

Answers (0)