SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to extrapolate BBP?

marcin_cholewczuk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

My problem looks like this. My client have sometimes problems with too big or too little estimations for budget billing plans and decieded that when some criteria are meet then printing document should be temporary locked. Later someone will correct bbp and release document.

Since I've already asked here about printing lock, I know that this can be done only in BTE R412. Here I could set XY_PRINTLOCK to value '2' (removeable lock). Problem is that I have to have bbp values for current invoicing proces. I wasn't able to find them in input parameters (fields are empty) so I assume that at time when mentioned BTW is called BBP was still not created. The only way that came to my had would to extrapolate these values on my own. I've found these FMs but I have totaly no idea how to use them.

ISU_BBP_EXTRAPOLATE

ISU_BBPLAN_EXTRAPOLATE_REMOTE

ISU_EASIM_PPR_RECAL_BBP

ISU_BBP_SIM_EABL_EASTE

Any ideas how could I do it? Or maybe there is another approach (maybe outsorting in contract account)? I would appreciate any hints.

Best Regards

Marcin Cholewczuk

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

marcin_cholewczuk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry guys, I didn't notice that on Contract someone has changed BBP settings, so what was set on contract account was ignored. All BBP data are available in R412.

Best Regards

Marcin Cholewczuk

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

BTE R950 to R955 should help you get the BBP amount.  Once you know the BBP amount and decide to printlock the invoice you can set the memory variable and use this variable in event R412 to set the printlock.

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can have a look at event R403 as well.

In this event, you can check whether the contract account/contarct being processed is on budget billing plan or not and if so, can gather information for the same and can be used in event R412 by passing the values as global variable.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

marcin_cholewczuk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry guys, I didn't notice that on Contract someone has changed BBP settings, so what was set on contract account was ignored. All BBP data are available in R412.

Best Regards

Marcin Cholewczuk