Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debug session & SE38 Program Display does not work

sumith_rajagopalan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm facing a strange issue.  While trying to open any program using SE38 or while trying to open a debug session, the session just hangs as if the server is processing the request.  However no matter how much time goes by, it never completes.  This is strange because, another set of users are able to do these just fine, however from a different network.

SAP GUI 710 -> SAP ECC 6.0

We have ruled out GUI problem as others in my network are facing the same problem, while others in other network are able to access with the same GUI.

Has anyone come across similar issue?

Thanks & Regards,

Sumith

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumith,

The issue most probably looks like with your network. Do you have any proxy configured?

Are you facing the similar issue with any other transaction or only with this transaction?

Regards,

Ashutosh Shukla

sumith_rajagopalan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

I would assume so.  The only thing is no has been able to pin point the issue.  More so because, if I login using SAP GUI 720 / 730, I can access both these without an issue.  Over the same network & the same machine.

But there are others who are using GUI 710 and able to access SE38 and start debug sessions as well albeit on a different network !!

Regards,

Sumith