cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition base value ERROR

0 Kudos

Dear All

We are facing price differences on some of our products on sale order during automatic pricing, For example we have maintain the price in condition type PR00  1 CASE = 326.40 Rs   (1 CASE is equal to 24 EACH)

when we enter 1 EA in sales order, ideally the price of one bottle should be 13.60 but it draw 13.71 when we go deeper in to it we found that SAP use condition base value to calculate the Condition value. During this calculation first the cases are converted into fraction (1/24=0.042) now this fractional amount is multiplied by the rate 326.40 to get the final rate for each bottle (326.40* 0.042 = 13.71) which leaves the decimal difference of 0.11, distorting the taxes and net amount.

Kindly suggest to eliminate this decimal difference just after PR00 so that we don't have to change the whole Pricing schema.

Awaiting for your response

TALHA AFTAB

Pakistan Beverage Limited (PEPSI COLA)

Karachi, Pakistan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sambit_mishra
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Talha,

As correctly suggested by Mr Lakshmipati, you need to maintain the sales unit in material master sales org1 as finally it is sold in a case and also you need to check the routine you are using in alt base value!!

Regards,

Sambit.

0 Kudos

Thanks Mishra

Base Unit of measure is CRT so I can not maintain CRT as Sales Unit.

The issue is,we normally record quantity sales as CRT but when we need to put it in EACH, the problem arises.

regards

Talha

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

when we need to put it in EACH, the problem arises

See the SAP explanation on Sales Unit which is self-explanatory.

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

we are using both unit of measure, for example some time sales enter in CRT and some times its enter in EA.

I have tries your suggestion of putting CRT as sales unit but its giving error  "

The alternative unit of measure is the same as the base unit of measure

Message no. M3332"

thanks

0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Do you any other solution of my problem as i have tried what you suggested and unable to maintain the CRT as sales unit as it base unit is already maintained as Crt ....

Regards

Talha

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you maintained sales unit as Case in that material master ??

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

No!

sales Unit field is blank in MM03.

0 Kudos

but we have maintained quantity conversion in MM03 =>additional data =>Unit of measure (24 EA= 1 Crt)

sambit_mishra
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

I suppose you need to maintain the sales unit and test it!!

Regards,

Sambit.

sambit_mishra
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

I suppose you need to maintain the sales unit and test it!!

Regards,

Sambit.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try my suggestion given already and update here on the outcome.

G. Lakshmipathi