cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to capture check status delete action

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to capture Delete action in the check status Tab.

This delete button deletes the shopping cart. I want to store in an database table that a shopping cart has been deleted.

How to capture this action.I have tried in all Badi's with out any luck.If any one have any idea please share it.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Whenever Shopping cart gets deleted if you check in BBP_PD it shows status I1040 - Deleted. You can use FM BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL to get shopping cart details. In this FM E_STATUS table stores the status of the shopping cart. You can check If I1040 status is there to see if SC is deleted.

Hope this helps.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ritesh,

Thanks for the reply.

I agree with you, but i have to update the database table from BBP_DOC_CHECK _BADI.

This Badi's are not triggered by deleting the shopping cart from Check status Delete button.

I want doc check badi to trigger and write the code there. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I agree, DOC_CHECK BADI does not get call when you delete the shopping cart. How ever i would like to find out from you how exactly in your business process you handle Deletion of shopping cart?

The reason is, Whenever Requester who created it delete the shopping cart line items it does call DOC_CHANGE_BADI. So Lets say requester created 3 line item shopping cart and when he/she delete all the line items and then delete the entire shopping cart. That way when you check that SC in BBP_PD you will see deletion indicator in all the line items and then eventually entire shopping cart status is changed to I1040.

However there is a caution, lets say by mistake requester put in line item and he wants to just delete that line item then you have a problem. You will update your custom table that shopping cart is deleted but in fact only one line item was deleted.

Also, I assume you may have tried DOC_SAVE_BADI as well?

Hope this helps.

Thank you

Ritesh