cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generating POs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus,

In our SRM 7 when we generate the PO in RSPPFPROCESS, there is an error that "Cannot process the message, no route from wf batch to ...@whateva.com". Does it mean that in case we have a restriction for domains in scot (which is normal for development and test environment) we cannot even generate the POs and see them is transaction sost?

Thank you

Maria

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Apart from Rajesh's reply, also ensure that user who created the PO also has an email address maintained in SU01.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nikhil,

checking the email address of WF-BATCH was the first thing I did. Also all the users have the email address maintained in su01.

I thought that maybe some customizing step is missing ( maybe in SPPFDETCRM) but for now without any result.

Please help:)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

Did you had this problem earlier or is it started out of blue? Or you guys recently upgraded?

If you have recently upgraded then there might be possibility that WF-BATCH user during upgrade did not assign proper profiles such as SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW (New authorization checks).

Could you please check that.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ritesh,

this issue is in all the environment and we have this issue earlier. The WF-BATCH has SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW.

To add more mystery into this issue, in the same program when you process in  BBP_PD_QUOT as the Action Profile, there is no error although it should be sent to domain not defined in SCOT:(

That's why I thought that maybe it is more about customizing of the action profile BBP_PD_PO.

Any ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the User Wf-bacth has the Email address (Communication address)