cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run TimeError After Deploying

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We are going to upgrade our 7.0 custom components to 7.3 . I imported the track and built and activated the application successfully . But When I am checking after running the application its giving below mentioned error. I have 1 dc ns_vws/func and and its dependent on one other model dc. Please find the below mentioned log .

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.bp.globalportal.nsea.common.exception.VWSException ------------------------- Loader Info ------------------------- ClassLoader name: [bp.com/bpdc~ns_vws~modl] Loader hash code: 24ba619 Living status: alive Direct parent loaders: [system:Frame] [interface:webservices] [interface:cross] [interface:security] [interface:transactionext] [library:webservices_lib] [library:opensql] [library:jms] [library:ejb20] [service:p4] [service:ejb] [service:servlet_jsp] [library:tc~ddic~runtime~facade] [library:tc~cmi] [library:tc~bl~logging~api] [sap.com/tc~wd~api] [library:tc~bl~exception~lib] Resources: /app/usr/sap/E3V/J00/j2ee/cluster/apps/bp.com/bpdc~ns_vws~modl/servlet_jsp/webdynpro/resources/bp.com/bpdc~ns_vws~modl/root/WEB-INF/lib/bp.com~bpdc~ns_vws~modl.jar ---------------------------------------------------------------

at com.sap.engine.boot.loader.MultiParentClassLoader.loadClass(MultiParentClassLoader.java:278)

at com.sap.engine.boot.loader.MultiParentClassLoader.loadClass(MultiParentClassLoader.java:247)

at com.bp.globalportal.northsea.vws.wdp.InternalBusinessLogicComp.<init>(InternalBusinessLogicComp.java:311)

at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)

... 116 more

See full exception chain

Thanks,

Mayank

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hey Amey,

Thanks for your reply ,  I solved it by myself. One class was missing from public part of one dependent dc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mayank,

Could you please tell which part was missing. I have the same issue and want to knoiw which DC shouyld i add.

former_member197472
Active Participant
0 Kudos

If you made any changes in Webservice or RFC then server still holds its parameters in cache..thats why you need either cache clear(many times this serves purpose) or last option is server restart

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

restart server first.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jun,

Thank you for your quick reply. Is there any relation of server restart with my error . Why I am asking because I am able to run other WD java components.

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

make sure you have deployed all the dc.

server cache model information,

for wd model, you can clear cache in nwa.

if ws model, you can clear cache through telnet

restart will also serve the purpose

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jun,

I did not get the "server cache model information ". I did the invalidation of ARFC cache . Are both same ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any Updates Jun ?