cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to implement correction instructions for note related to FTP.

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi folks,

i have a task to implement the correction instruction for note "sapnote_0001436936"  i  don't  know how to proceed with it .

and i find they need some manual stuff but i don't  know

can some one help me out.

Thanks.

Regards

Gagan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sandeep_katoch
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gagan,

If the note number you typed in is correct then you need to check the note 1528863 as the note which you have mentioned has been updated to this note.

This note does not need any kind of manual implementation.

So what all you need to do is to go to sanote transaction and download this note.

From there only you can directly implement this by clicking on implement SAP note.

One more thing once you download the note you will be able to check whether this note is suitable for your release or not.

If against the note it is written that can be implemented then go on to implement.

If it has been written cannot be implemented than ignore this note as this is not for your release.

Hope this helps.

Rgds,

Sandeep katoch

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

actually i got work to do the manual implement of correction instruction  following notes.

sapnote_0001436936

sapnote_0001488159

sapnote_0001562119

sapnote_0001575763

sapnote_0001591146

but i didn't find any manual activity here but basis people are saying we need to do some manual stuff.

can you please help me how to do manual correction instructions.

sandeep_katoch
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gagandeep,

For the first noe I have told you that there is an updated version, so try to implement that directly.

Okay but if basis people are saying that their is manual implementations than you can do one thing.

1: go to Tcode snote.

2; enter all sapnotes there and press execute.

3: You will get all the notes with the related info like whether it can be implemented or not.

4: If the status says can be implemented then select one note a a time and press implement if their is any manual activity related to this it will prompt you while implementation.

5: Follow the instruction while implementing the notes.

6: There may be a case that there are some dependent notes for the ones ou need to implement and for that there is some manual implementation so move on with manual correction.

7: Repeat same process for all the notes.

hope it helps.

If still there are some problems do post in here and I will try to answer those.

Rgds,

Sandeep Katoch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gagan,

Is the note number typed correct? I can't see the relation to FTP or PI with this one, seems Abap WebDyn related.

Regards, Trevor

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1436936 yes