cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes in Smartform CRM_SLFN_ORDER_SERVICE_01 is not reflecting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have configured the service desk in solman. We have copied Smartform CRM_SLFN_ORDER_SERVICE_01 into ZCRM_SLFN_ORDER_SERVICE_01.

We have truncated the long text and system components from smartform. After this we have assigned this form to respective action profile. Whenever the mail is trigerring it's taking standard Smartform CRM_SLFN_ORDER_SERVICE_01.

We don't want system components in the mail.

Thanks & Regards,

Adarsh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Adarsh

I think what Artem was trying to ask was if you had copied the standard action definition, not the form:

After that, you should select "Processing types", where you must choose the Z form:

Despite that, have you double-checked if the transation type (SLFN, SMIN etc) you chose is using the appropriate action profile?

Kind regards,

Felipe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Felipe,

thanks for reply,

We have copied the standard action profile to Z* profile. After this In processing type we have assigned the  Form Name:-        ZCRM_SLFN_ORDER_SERVICE_01

Processing class:-               ZCL_DOC_PROCESSING_CRM_ORDER

Processing method:-               CRM_SRVORDER_EXEC_SMART_FORM

For Support Team determination we have assigned, we have assigned

Method:- AI_SDK_TEAM_MAIL_DET.

Can you tell me please what content should I modify to remove the system component in smart form for long text.

Thanks & Regards,

Adarsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Adarsh

That's no problem.

Could you please be more specific about the field you want to remove from the report?

From what you said, I believe you mean that long list of information that comes in the end of the form regardind the system component the problem is related to. Can you confirm this for me, please?

If possible, send a print screen highlighting the content and I'll check if I'm able to help you.

Kinds regards,

Felipe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Felipe,

thanks a lot to reply.

In long text 2 part . 1st part is description and 2nd part is system data. I want to delete from system data.

Thanks & Regards,

Adarsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Adarsh,

If I understood right, you should do the following:

1. In transaction SMARTFORMS, select the Z form you created (ZCRM_SLFN_ORDER_SERVICE_01) and click on "Modify".

2. Navigate to the node TEXT_HEADER_TEXTID_DESC:

3. Create a new condition:

GS_NOTIF_TYPE_TEXT-TDOBJECT ''

4. Activate the form.

Please test it and let me know how it went.

Kinds regards,

Felipe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Adarsh.

Have you made a copy of standart action definition?

Or you just copied the default smartform and replaced it with your Z* smartform in default action definition?

P.S. Check if your Z* smartform is activated. May be you saved changes but forgot to activate it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have copied with standard smartform CRM_SLFN_ORDER_SERVICE_01 and repalced it with ZCRM_SLFN_ORDER_SERVICE_01.

Z* smartform is active.

Thanks

Adarsh