SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc not generated in POS Workbench/WE02 after processing a transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm not able to observe any Idoc in document overflow(pos workbench) or WE02(Outbound Idocs).

Although I can seethe tasks to be processed in pos workbench.

The Idocs not working here are - WPUBON, WPUTAB, WPUFIB.

It's a dummy pos transaction that I created in workbench itself and have very well given - Store no, article no, uom, sales quantity, price & tender.

(All tasks configured as Immediate processing).

Besides, in another BI system, I see a message - Tasks rejected as it is not relevant - But I have assigned all tasks to a corresponding task group.

Please help on both these issues.

Thanks & Regards,
Raghu Sharma

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu

You can use the following points for this.

First of all you need to check that all required task are assigned to the relevant task group or not,  using one step processing

POS Inbound Processing -> Tasks -> One-Step Processing -> Define Tasks

For WPUBON you can use task 0010 - generate Idoc WPUBON, For WPUFIB use 0012- Generate Idoc WPUFIB & for WPUTAB use task 0013-WPUTAB for BW you can use task 0001 - supply to BW

And check for all weather tasks configured as Immediate Processing, then you can process transactions from Workbench manually or you can process using /posdw/pdis

hope it helps

Anup

0 Kudos

Thanks for responding Anup,

But, if you see my question, I have said that I have done all your recommended solutions - Assigning tasks to groups/Mark as immediate processing...

Yet, I am not able to get it processud successfully... Messages appear as stated...

Thanks.
raghu